Good News!!! Silver Gallery is also available for FREE now!
|Date of Birth:|| 2 October 1959|
|Height:|| 185 cm 6' 0.8" |
|Weight:|| 104 kg 229 lbs|
|Hair:|| You're kidding, right?|
|Occupation:|| Teacher, composer|
|Marital Status:|| Escaped|
|Kids:|| None except my inner child|
|Languages spoken:|| English|
|My personality traits are:|| Weird, nonconformist, creative, logical, funny, serious, strong, kind, chivalrous, intellectual, uninhibited, sexual, dominant, protective, good listener|
|I like these kinds of music:|| Classical!|
|I usually read:|| Books & magazines, but not minds|
|I like to go out to/and:|| then go back home.|
|My favorite cuisine:|| Vegetarian|
|I like these physical activities:|| Weight-lifting, swimming, bicycling|
|More about me:|| Activities: animal rescue (LOTS of animal rescue), museums, weight-lifting, swimming, bicycling, reading, writing, science (esp. astronomy), politics, movies (especially old movies: Marx Brothers, Chaplin, Bogart, etc.), sports
I'm not too weird, just weird enough; part serious, part rotten little kid. I have a good head on my shoulders, which is a good thing because if it were elsewhere on my body, it just wouldn't look right. I'm strong mentally and physically, fiercely loyal, a take-charge man, and extremely chivalrous. I'll open your door, carry all heavy stuff, be strong for you, and protect you. I'm not into one-night stands or chasing skirts when in a relationship. I compose classical music for a passion (if you're not DEEPLY into classical music, we're not compatible) and teach for a living. I've been skydiving and bungee jumping because I don't want to regret risks not taken. You don't have to do these things, but accept that I do sometimes. However, I would like my future wife to share my animal-rescue activities, as this is something I do almost every day. (I rescued the cat in the picture as a kitten about three years ago from an unsafe situation and soon came to love him as a son, so I kept him. This picture was taken in January of 2015. However, the dog in the picture is not mine, but one I'd just removed from a shelter about an hour before he was supposed to die. He was soon adopted. The picture is about two years old.)
I've fulfilled all my sexual fantasies, and want to keep fulfilling them with someone I love, and who loves me. I'm politically aware, but NOT politically correct. I'm vegetarian, but don't insist on that in my partner, although a cruelty-free diet is a must. (Think cage-free, organic, etc.) Conformists, political conservatives, and religious folks (I gave up religion for Lent) go away. Deist are OK, theists are not. I do 200+ voice impressions. Yes, really. Order now, operators standing by.|
|Age group of a partner:|| 30-55|
|My perception of an ideal relationship:|| Age range: 30-60 (the site's range only went as high as 55)
Wish list: soft body and spirit, unconventional, strong mind and character; free thinker yet likes her man in charge and to protect her; height/weight proportionate; no large tattoos or piercings exc. ears; EXTREMELY feminine and intelligent; LOVES classical music (knows, for example, the difference between Haydn & Ravel; doesn't think Beethoven's a large dog and Bach's the sound he makes when chasing cats); arts & sciences, politics, literature, nature; incurably curious.
You're NOT right for me if you
• Nag (defined as unreasonable or excessive complaining)
• take drugs
• would even consider wearing real fur or be otherwise cruel to animals
• don't like animals
• are not into hairy guys
• believe in astrology or other brainless superstitions, including religion. Rate your belief from zero to ten. Anything above zero is too high. Actual science is far more fascinating than any of these narcotics for the gullible claim to be. Most women will be put off by this. That is by design. The right one will be attracted to it. I want to attract the right woman, not be everything for everyone. If you say you're going to pray for me, then you're praying to a mythical invisible man in the sky whose grand design of the universe included me not believing in him. If you're a deist, I have no problem with that, as I tend to walk the line between agnosticism and deism myself. If you're a theist, we have issues.
• are too much of a feminist. I favor gender fairness, but I'm sick of being treated like the enemy by bitchy American women. Why do you think so many American men look overseas for wives? I won't apologize for being masculine. American feminists tell men to get in touch with their "feminine sides," but I only do that to give it a firm spanking like the dirty little slut that it is.
• regard your match's income a factor in your attraction to him. I don't sell flowers at intersections, but want me for who I am, not what I own.
Miss Right's sexually uninhibited, passionate & willing to try new things. I'm sexually dominant (but never abusive), so she enjoys being sexually submissive. Enthusiasm is more important than experience; it's the best sexual technique. I also think bisexual girls are HOT, although I'm 100% straight. I like to see my woman with other females, although its not necessary for me to touch our visitor.
Additionally, there are things that should be carried to extremes, honesty among them. In relationships, I DON'T LIE, EVER. I ask the same from you. Lies in relationships are like boogers in salads: the acceptable number is zero.
Lastly, if you write to me, I'll reply even if we're not a match because not doing so is extremely rude to someone who's sent me a message. However, if your response reflects that you didn't actually read my entire profile, I'll be really annoyed. Please tell me what I wrote that made you want to contact me.|
| Profile posted on:
| Mon Jul 3 00:49:53 2017 (Moscow time)
Send me FREE